Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Of meetings, management, and Masters

I don't plan to post here every day. But now that my first posts got your attention, perhaps you're wondering what's next. Answer: a pause.

There's some tension in Dark Den, and it's not just IC. Over the past few days, I've been spending hours meeting with the leaders and some of the major stakeholders. We're making good progress towards some changes that will reduce the tension, and let everyone, including the leaders, get back to focusing on what matters most: relationships with their closest lovers, and fun, kinky RP and sex.

I've asked everyone to step back from the IC conflict for a bit, while we sort out some things behind the scenes. Hopefully, we'll build consensus on the changes, and then go public with them.

That's why I haven't been posting here. When I've not been mediating or working on theme, I've wanted to enjoy some fun, kinky RP and sex myself.

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. I've wanted to enjoy some fun, kinky RP and sex myself.

    Come on, Sir ... it's no fun to just "sex yourself" ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I jus' returned from the mountains, a place I go at times like this, and read the beautiful story written by a girl to her mistress. Maybes we could all stop an' remember the words of the wonderful lady in the story sometimes :- "Be open to the love inside you"

    ReplyDelete
  3. blessed are the peace makers :)
    The solution will not be made by talking but by listening.
    I know I said this before but: People love your opinion when they believe they gave it to you.
    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete